E-bay again for scrapbooking supplies

Apr 11, 2006 3:42 PM

Don't tell Craig, but I've been on e-Bay again! This time I have acquired "Cherish" by CTMH. This is a hardback, colour book containing scrapbook layouts. I got this book together with a set of My Acrylix Precious Alphabet (a misnomer as it includes numbers too) for $67 CDN. This is a heck of a deal as the book alone is $50 (with tax and shipping) and the stamp is $38 (that's $21 savings!). I also got myself a colour combination guide helps you with ideas for putting scrapbooking pages together.

Anyway, don't remind me that you can go broke saving money....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive