Kids Portaits Finished

Apr 12, 2006 2:27 PM

I am soooo excited!!! I have finished the pastel portraits of K and J. I recently started taking art classes (specializing in pastels) at Gallaghers Canyon with a wonderful teacher named Tina. I was a bit ambitious in that I wanted to do a painting of K from a photograph. It turned out so well that I took on another project, a painting of J from a photograph.

They took 5 sessions to do (that's 15 hours total for the two of them). I am so thrilled with the results I have signed up for another series of 6 lessons! I have also been invited to exhibit them at the Gallaghers Canyon art show in June so now I have a reason to get them matted and framed. Wanna see? Here they are.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive