Welcome to Marina's Studio

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hi, welcome to my studio.

My interests and hobbies are varied but mostly include ways for me to creatively express myself. So don't be suprised at the variety of creative outlets that will be discussed here.

As a backgrounder, my interest in digital photography got me interested in scrapbooking, which got me interested in cardmaking (same supplies). My interest in music (I am a clarinet and saxophone player) is lying dormant for the time being as the kids wake up if I make too much noise during their sleeping times (and I don't get time when they're awake!). My interest in art has been on and off over the years (mostly off for the last 10 years) but I have recently been taking some art classes and am specializing in pastels at the present time.

I am not sure what this blog will turn into in the long run but hopefully I'll be able to let you know what I accomplish, what I'm interested in and anything that is new or cool in these areas.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments