Looks Like Spring Card in Pale Plum

May 14, 2006 10:35 PM

I've been working on the following card for a couple of days which is CASED from a Splitcoaststampers card I found. After getting stuck a couple of times (I don't have the word window punch yet and didn't have any Sahara or light cardstock), I got lucky after my Pockets and Pieces arrived as it included some die cuts that look just like word window punched pieces and a sheet of light cardstock. Hope you like it.

Made with Heroarts Italian Poem, SU Looks Like Spring, SU Noteworthy stamps. SU Pockets and Pieces, SU Pale Plum Cardstock & Ink, SU Chocolate Chip Ink, CTMH Grey Wool Ink, White Organdy Ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive