My New Craft Closet

May 31, 2006 1:55 PM

If you've been over to my house, you'll know that I have my craft supplies in the basement office but my crafting table in the rec room. This isn't very practical as I keep getting stuff out and never put it away to save on walking next time I need it.

So not long ago I wrote about my dream workspace (read blog) which I was planning to implement in the new house. Well I found a similar space but designed for crafters (see 1st photo below). Anyway, since we are no longer moving house I decided to get C to implement my dream craft space (see 2nd picture below) in the closet in the office.

ELF Craft Closet System (inspiration)


Marina's New Craft Closet

- Top shelf holds less used supplies including my label maker and a fabric covered box from London Drugs ($7) containing my "things to be scrapped".
- Middle shelf holds CH paper holders, CK QVC Papercrafting Kit, Scrapbooks.
- 1/2 shelf on left contains CK QVC Cardmaking Kit, loose stamps, embellishments.
- Lower shelf is used like a desk, left side contains magazine holders and idea books (need those handy), desk organizer (actually just a cute metal tin from Homesense for $7), hand-made fabric scrap collector (thanks Carrie!), CTMH pad of paper, Fiskars trimmer.
- Leaning on back wall is my magnetic bulletin board (Chapters)(C has yet to mount it).
- Under the lower shelf are two Sterlite 3 drawer carts (London Drugs $10 special), one contains all my stamps, stamp pads, markers etc. The other contains my Coluzzle stuff (and has a couple of empty drawers ready for new stuff!). Also my rolling tote is under the desk.


Shelves, mounting rails and brackets from Home Hardware (cost around $130 with hardware). Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive