Falling in Love with Love Without End

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So, I've had this stamp set forever, it was one of the first ones I bought. And it had been sitting in a drawer until recently. I had wondered why I bought it and I didn't really like any of the cards I made with it and so never used it.

Well my SU 2005-6 IB&C gave me some new ideas (such as this one posted previously) and these ones below. I am really starting to like the flower from this set, although I still haven't come up with anything for the butterfly!

Cards were made with: Love Without End stamp set, Everyday Flexible Phrases Stamp set; Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Old Olive and Basful Blue CS; Certainl Celery grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Mellos Moss button, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals.


Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments