Falling in Love with Love Without End

Jun 27, 2006 3:43 PM

So, I've had this stamp set forever, it was one of the first ones I bought. And it had been sitting in a drawer until recently. I had wondered why I bought it and I didn't really like any of the cards I made with it and so never used it.

Well my SU 2005-6 IB&C gave me some new ideas (such as this one posted previously) and these ones below. I am really starting to like the flower from this set, although I still haven't come up with anything for the butterfly!

Cards were made with: Love Without End stamp set, Everyday Flexible Phrases Stamp set; Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Old Olive and Basful Blue CS; Certainl Celery grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Mellos Moss button, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals.


Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive