First pics with Nikon D50 SLR

Jun 1, 2006 9:21 PM

Here are the first pictures taken with my Nikon D50 SLR camera. I am really happy with the pictures it takes "out of the camera" no post-processing. This was the reason I chose this camera over the Canon Digital Rebel XT.



These two were taken of J indoors using ISO 1600. I am not sure that such a high ISO was really necessary but I am trying to decide whether I need a prime lens such as the 50mm F1.8 for low light or whether the kit lens will be enough. I thought they came out pretty good although just a bit grainy which is what you'd expect.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive