7 Paintings and Counting

Jul 18, 2006 3:34 PM

So as you already know, I have been taking art classes with Tina Siddiqui at Gallaghers Canyon and Rotary Center for the Arts. I have now painted 7 paintings in pastels. I haven't blogged my recent paintings, so here goes.....

This one was inspired by Van Gogh's Sunflowers. Pastel 11x14.


This one was based on a copy of a photo taken from a photographer in Oxford, England. These are the steps of one of the colleges.

Pastel 25 x 19.


This one was based on a photo I took at Idabel Lake in Kelowna.

Pastel 25 x 19.


My next painting is a full sheet 22x30 mixed media (watercolor and pastels) and is still in progress. I will post a picture once it is complete. Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive