Here are a few layouts from last night/this morning

Aug 1, 2006 10:38 AM

This is what I was up to last night / this morning. C is out of town so I got the kids off to bed early (well 8.30pm) and managed to pull a few quick layouts together last night and this morning (after K went to daycare).

This one is of K at the park. She just loves the slides but poor J has to sit and wait in the stroller :(

This is of K at swimming lessons. She loves swimming (as does J).

And now for something a bit different. Earlier this year K was having an obsession with turning the light switches on and off. I think it was because she could finally reach them! Anyway, you would be constantly plunged into darkness during the evenings.

And lastly this one, just some pics I thought were cute of K with her comfy fleece hat (a steal for $4 at the Gap).
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive