I really love this card!

Aug 4, 2006 7:06 AM

I really, really love this card! The design is CASED from the inside cover of the new SU 2006 IB&C. The original uses the Artfully Asian stamp set, but I saw another CASED card where Artfull Asian had been replaced with Toile Blossoms, so I thought I'd give it a go. I deliberately used the image upside down as I wanted more flower showing than would have been otherwise.

Recipe: Linen, Curvy Verses, Toile Blossoms stamp sets; Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Natural Ivory Cardstock; Ruby Red, Basic Black, Mellow Moss inks; Chocolate grosgrain ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive