Lavender Toile

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have been playing with my new Toile Blossoms stamp set. This set is retired but I picked up one of ebay for a reasonable price. This is a beautiful set and it's almost impossible to make an ugly card with. It is also one of the sets from the Definitely Decorative series which means it is designed to be used for decorating (stamping on walls etc). I have seen some beautiful photos with this stamp set used in a monotone way on walls.

Anyway, I had admired a lavender toile card posted at SCS so I thought I'd follow suit for my first projects.

Toile Blossoms, Its Your Birthday stamp sets; Lovely Lavender, Whisper White CS; Basic Black, Lovely Lavender, Mellow Moss Inks; Michaels grosgrain ribbon.
Toile Blossoms, Its Your Birthday stamp sets; Lovely Lavender, Whisper White CS; Basic Black, Lovely Lavender, Mellow Moss Inks; Michaels grosgrain ribbon.

Toile Blossoms, Its Your Birthday stamp sets; Lovely Lavender, Whisper White CS; Basic Black, Lovely Lavender, Mellow Moss Inks; brads. Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments