Two cards made during J's morning nap

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I often stamp a whole bunch of images and color/cut them in advance of making cards to save time. Well if you do this you'll know that you end up with a big pile of stuff on your table. So this morning during J's nap (1 hour) I decided to see what I could do with some of these odds and ends. This is what I came up with. But first a little history.....

I really like the flower in the SU Be Happy set but realized that it was similar to the one in the Love Without End set minus the words. So I thought I'd make my own version by stamping the By Definition over the top of the flower. I cut out the flowers and stuck them to the tags using dimensionals for a 3D effect. I also used versamark with the repeat flower in Pocket Full of Posies to create a background on the tags.

I'm saving this one for my mum as green is her favorite color! This way I'll be prepared for British Mother's Day in March instead of missing it like I usually do :(

Love Without End Mother Day Card
Made with: Love Without End, Pocket Full of Posies, By Definition SU Stamps; Anna Griffin Happy stamps; Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Whisper White SU CS; K&C PP; Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa SU Inks; Versamark; CTMH Sweet Clover eyelets; Pretty in Pink SU Buttons; SU Dimensionals.

Love Without End Friendship Card
Made with: Love Without End, By Definition, Curvy Verses SU Stamps; Close to Cocoa, Whisper White SU CS; K&C PP; Celery, Close to Cocoa SU Inks; Celery Grosgrain Ribbon; Mellow Moss Button; SU Dimensionals.
Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments