OMGosh - I LOVE SU! Blender Pens

Sep 22, 2006 5:47 PM

Ok, I've been reluctant to purchase blender pens as I already had the Aquabrushes and didn't see the point in having two similar products. I use the Aquabrushes to lift ink of the lid and watercolor my images. I also have the Stampin' Pastels but was disappointed when using the Aquabrushes with them as the color was so weak.

Now that my demo kit just arrived and I watched the Getting Started DVD's blender pen demo, I've been giving these blender pens a whirl with my Stampin' Pastels and I LOVE them Now I get why the pastels are so popular but you NEED to have the blender pens to get the full benefit.

If you don't have blender pens yet, get them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive