Why I'm now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Sep 15, 2006 9:27 AM

So it probably hasn't escaped your attention that I like crafts, right? (or should that be eh? now that I'm Canadian...) Most of my supplies come from a home party based company called Stampin' Up. They are well known in the industry and sell good quality stamping and paper products. In fact, one of my good friends is a Stampin' Up! representative (called a demonstrator).

Suffice it to say that I've been buying their products almost exclusively and it makes more sense for me to also represent this company in order to qualify for the wholesale discount!

I've already organized three craft classes at Gallaghers Canyon Village Center, Kelowna for later this year:
- Scrapbook in a Box, 26th October 2006 (cost $30)
- Christmas Card Bonanza, 16th November 2006 (cost $20)
- Christmas Gift Tag Event, 23rd November 2006 (cost $15)
Email me for more details or to sign up for a class or to place an order.

I can't wait for this new experience to begin!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive