In Full Bloom Card Swap

Monday, October 02, 2006

Well it might be the beginning of Fall, but the cards I've been making are very Summery. This Stampin' Up! set is called In Full Bloom and is a great set if you like to watercolor images. I made these card fronts for a swap that I'm in with other SU! demonstrators in Kelowna later this month. I hope they like them as much as I do!

Recipe: In Full Bloom and It's Your Birthday Stamps Sets; Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Regal Rose CS; Watercolor Paper; Regal Rose, So Saffron, Always Artichoke inks.



Recipe: In Full Bloom and It's Your Birthday Stamp Sets; Always Artichoke, So Safrron CS; Watercolor Paper; So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke inks.


This is my favorite of the four cards, I just love the color of this flower!

Recipe: In Full Bloom and Curvy Verses Stamp sets; Always Artichoke, Regal Rose CS; Watercolor Paper; Ruby Red, Always Artichoke inks; Celery Grosgrain Ribbon.


Recipe: In Full Bloom and It's Your Birthday Stamp sets; Regal Rose, So Saffron CS; Watercolor Paper; Regal Rose, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Versamark inks.
Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments