I've been tagged (again)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I've just been tagged by Wonder Woman. This isn't the first time I've been tagged, but is the first time for this blog, so I'll go with it. So here are 5 things you might not know about me.

1. I've been doing genealogy research for 16 years, but still manage to be the youngest genealogist at most events that I attend :)

2. I am still working on my first family history "book" on my Rayner/Aggio families of Marylebone, London. This is my father's maternal line and is a sad tale of 4 generations of Londoners in the workhouse.

3. I have genealogy cousins in Britain, Canada, Australia. I am extremely grateful to all of them for their generosity when it comes to sharing information and working on our family trees together.

4. My genealogy articles been published several times online, but am about to be published for the first time in print (Internet Genealogy magazine - Feb/Mar 2007 issue).

5. My bigger goal is to write a book about the use of technology to support your family history research. Not just using genealogy software or the internet, but making use of other resources such as digital cameras, video, scanners, printers, PDAs, photo editing software and any technology device during the research process. This will also include a large chapter on using the reporting features of genealogy software to analyze what you really know about your ancestors.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments