DAM: Part 2

Sunday, March 11, 2007

So after taking iView MediaPro for a whirl, I've decided it's just too slow for my computer. Each time I click on something it goes into the "Not Responding" mode on my computer. I've tried having the catalog locally but the problem doesn't go away. I don't plan to load my photos on my laptop so I don't know if that will fix the problem as I didn't try.

In the meantime, I am taking the opportunity to use Adobe Bridge (part of Photoshop) to catalog my photos with keywords and ratings. This will take me a good week or so to finish up. These ratings and keywords should be recognizable by most programs and are written directly into my .jpg files.

In addition, I'm going to test drive both Flickr and Zooomr as photo galleries. More on this soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments