First Digital Layout

May 7, 2007 7:01 PM

I'm often unable to go down into the basement to scrap but do have computer access upstairs. So I thought that perhaps I could do some digital scrapbooking.

Digital scrapbooking is something I've looked into before but I have always been put off because of a) learning Photoshop; b) not having a wide format printer (or be willing to scrap 8.5 x 11).
Anyway, I learned that Costco has a 12x18 photo option for $2.99 (compare to walmart $10.97) and that many digi scrapbookers print a 12x12 and use the remaining 6x12 for 3 4x6 photos. So I downloaded a few kits and made my first digital layout today.
Here it is:

It uses paper and grunge frames from Jessica Sprague, and a foliage brush set. Let me know what you think.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive