Photographer in Training

Friday, May 11, 2007

I've been reluctant to use this photo taken back in June 2006 as it is a little blurry but I saw it go by on my desktop (I have a viewer that shows you all the pics on your hard drive) and thought that I *had* to scrapbook it, so here it is.
This is another digital layout, using a kit produced by the Weeds & Wildflowers digital scrapbook team. No advanced techniques here other than using a corner rounder brush from Jessica Sprague.
I'm really enjoying these digital layouts and can't believe how fast I can pull them together. The only snag seems to be that I am producing single page layouts rather than my usual two page (mainly because you can really only fit one page on the screen in Photoshop).
Anyway, that's what I've been up to today.

Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments