Blog Tag 5 things

Aug 29, 2007 4:31 PM

Ahhh, Tara tagged me again! I'm gonna have to start tagging her before she gets a chance to tag me.

So here it is:
5 things in my refrigerator:
1. cranberry juice
2. pepperoni sticks
3. butter
4. monterey jack cheese
5. honey mustard

5 things in my car:
1. garbage
2. baby stroller
3. sunglasses
4. loose change
5. baby wipes

5 things in my purse or backpack:
1. phone
2. wallet
3. brag book
4. glasses
5. kleenex

5 things in my closet:
1. clothes
2. shoes
3. dirty laundry
4. purses
5. camera bag

5 things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. my kids grow up
2. italy (rome, florence, venice)
3. egypt
4. the mediterrean (again)
5. new york city

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive