Stand up and scrap

Sep 22, 2007 3:44 PM

Oh I forgot to tell you that I haven't stopped digital scrapbooking but I am taking part in the Stand Up and Scrap event for the benefit of The Alliance for Climate Protection. This event consists of a weekly challenge for 6 weeks.

The judging and feedback for this event requires that the layouts submitted are not associated with a person only with a number. So while I am busy doing a layout a week for the next 6 weeks you won't be seeing them until the end of the event when I'll post them all.

If you are not participating in this event, I invite you to take a look at the fabulous galleries here.

In the meantime if I create any digital layouts outside of this event I'll be posting them here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive