The Pumpkin Patch

Oct 8, 2007 8:07 PM

Today we did something that I've only ever done once before, visit a pumpkin patch. Ok, I know that I'm pretty old to have only done this once before (with my 3rd cousin, 1 removed, Vic and his son Ian in Hamilton, ON in 1999) but we don't have pumpkins in England so there are no patches :(

So we took the kids to a pumpkin patch for the first time (J couldn't walk last year, and the year before I was expecting him, and the year before that K was only 6 months old!).

DSC_3802_edit

Everyone had a great time seeing the pumpkins, getting lost in a hay maze and getting their photos taken behind various "cut-outs".

DSC_3813_edit

For more photos click here.

P.S. I'm trying out Bren Boone's Lightroom Presets this week. If you like them you can get them here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive