Knitting update

Feb 22, 2008 7:26 PM

I finished the back of Ivy and have started on the left front. Apparently this pattern gets a bit complicated at this point so we'll see how it goes.

My Austermann step socks haven't progressed at all as I stepped on one of the wooden needles and broke it in two about 1 inch from the end. However, after a visit to Walmart and some Elmers wood glue later, it is now repaired and seems to be quite strong so I'll try it out today/tomorrow and see if I can't make some progress.

I also organized a new yarn stash drawer with my yarns. I've been weighing them and itemizing them on Ravelry.com. Some are up for purchase/trade if you are interested.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive