Cancer Treatment Day 1

Mar 11, 2008 3:27 PM

While C is at the hospital today getting his first radiation and chemo treatments, I had to pick up J from the daycare with this vomiting/diarrhea flu that's going around. K already had it Friday night and nobody was sick for the last 3 days so I thought we were doing ok.

So much for trying to keep our house germ free while C's immunity is low! I might have to leave C at the hospital for a few extra days :)

BTW, it should be noted that when K was sick I was on my own (C was in Vancouver getting a PET scan) and obviously today I'm on my own. My hubby has impeccable timing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive