Colorbok Perfect Scrapbook Albums for sale

Aug 20, 2009 7:55 AM

Local Kelowna gals, I've got two 12" lilac fabric Colorbok Perfect Scrapbook albums for sale. The refills are a different size than the huge stash of CTMH ones I've got and I don't want to buy a different kind of refill.

The albums were purchased for $7 plus taxes at Winners and I'll sell for same price. Both are clean and unused and come with 10 refill pages each. Each has 3 post screws.

Let me know if you are interested.

(Repost: I was going to keep/use them but now I'm not)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive