Family Photo Display

Apr 6, 2008 4:02 PM

This photo display is made from an old kitchen cabinet door that I picked up for $4. I used Basic Grey chipboard letters covered with patterned paper and stuck them on with Liquid Glass. Then I used hermafix clear photo corners to hold the photos in place. This will enable me to change the photos for new ones down the road. I converted all the photos into black and white in Photoshop Elements to give it a consistent look as all the photos had different color schemes.

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive