Photo Wall

Monday, April 21, 2008

I bought a Burnes of Boston Level Line frame and ledge set from Winners for $50, probably about 9 months to a year ago. It's been sitting in the box pending somewhere to put it (or a new house to put it in). Seeing as it looks like we're staying and that we are doing some minor rennovations to the walk-out basement and moving the kids down there, setting up a toy room and creating an arts/crafts area, I decided to use the wall on the back of the staircase that overlooks the family room as I think it will be nice for the kids to see pictures of themselves in the family room.

The level line stuff is really easy to put up - I did it by myself with just my eyelet hammer (well, you know I *am* both a woman and a scrapbooker). It comes with everything you need to hang the pictures straight. I spent most of the weekend selecting photos and printing them on Epson Matte Heavyweight paper which is non-reflective so won't give additional glare (the glass gives enough).

Oh, and if you're wondering what is wrong with the frame on the right, that one is reserved for the new baby!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments