New Studio

May 19, 2008 4:00 PM

This is the first photo of my new studio. From left to right:
1. 3 drawer rolling cart full of rubber stamps; 2. Ikea cube system containing scrapbooks, art and photography books; 3. Desk with wide format printer, laptop and scanner; 4. another 3 drawer rolling cart full of rubber stamps (yes I do need to ebay some of those!); 5. baskets in the right side of the desk contain my journaling kit and some clear acrylic stamps; 6. Ikea cube unit on the right contains cardstock, patterned paper, idea books; 7. black magazine; 8. basket on the floor contains more idea books; 9. tension wire across desk displaying recent scrapbook pages and kids artwork.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive