New Toy

May 5, 2008 9:20 PM

Meet my new toy. It's not here yet but was shipped today. I'm finally going desk-topless with a 250GB hard drive in this toy (my current desktop is so old it's just used as a file server). I'm hoping this will be big enough to last 12-18 months when I'll probably want a new one :) although I can always use an external hard drive if I need extra space, in addition to the one I use for my backups.

I'm still considering the Apple Airport Extreme as a print and USB hard drive (for backups) server but will see whether I can manage without for the time being.

Why didn't I buy a Mac? Well for $669 I could get the same spec in a PC as a $1299 Mac. I can't justify that decision right now. So a PC it is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive