FAB Friday

Jul 4, 2008 10:09 AM

No this isn't a new Friday theme at Studio M (but maybe it should be?). Anyhow, today I bought a couple of things at ScrapArtist.com in their Fab Friday sale (all items $1).

First off, Cardboard Maniac torn cardboard accents by Linda Gil Bildal.

Then some grungy cardboard tags by Gypsy Chick.


And to top it off, Scrapgirls is having a sale this weekend. I had a small gift certificate so I purchased the Bookworm Scrap Pack Biggie by Erica Hite. I plan to use this one for some vintage/heritage digital layouts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive