Me Trivia

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ten Years Ago: July 1998 - I had just started with Vantage Point Software after closing our computer store in Surrey. Craig was still doing some computer store stuff with some old clients.

Five Things on Today's To-Do List: - I don't have a to-do list on Sunday but tomorrows includes vacuuming, washing floors, washing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, and going to the Doctor's office for my prenatal.

Snacks I Enjoy: - Chocolate, cake, icecream, chips, doughnuts.

Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire: - Buy a new house, buy a new hybrid vehicale, set aside RESP money for kids, go on a family vacation with a nanny.

Places I Have Lived: - London (while at University, I wasn't brought up in London), Ankara the capital of Turkey and San Francisco (at the Chinatown Holiday Inn).

If you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged and post a link in the comments.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments