More Shopping

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So either there's some really good sales lately or I'm turning into a digital scrapbooking shopaholic!


Today I read that Atomic Cupcake, creator of Photoshop Elements/Photoshop actions for scrapbooking, is having a special for the month of July where you can download their entire collection for $30 instead of the regular $4.95 per action. They have approximately 110 actions and templates waiting to be grabbed (that's less than 30 cents each!).


So several hours later, I've bought, downloaded, unzipped and installed them to be used on my layouts and while I probably won't use all of them, there are some that are jumping out at me straight away.


Distressed Edge: Torn Cardboard:
Sanded Away:
Scalloped Edges:

Chipboard:

Anyway, to get yours, visit www.atomiccupcake.com.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments