Sister

Jul 15, 2008 4:10 PM


I'm slowly working my way through some older photos mostly of me for my "My Childhood" album ) which I'm printing at 8.5x8.5. This picture was taken a few days/weeks after the birth of my sister which would be September 1976. The picture was scanned from a dusty, scratched and faded photo and after a levels adjustment and some use of the Spot Healing Brush in Photoshop Elements 6, it looks pretty good.

I keep thinking the layout needs something else but can't make my mind up what it should be so I'm leaving it for now. If you have a suggestion, then let me know in the comments.

Credits: Erica Hite's Bookworm Collection (Scrapgirls.com). Century font.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive