Design Your Life Pre Work | Studio M

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm pretty excited to have signed up for Cathy Zielske's "Design Your Life" scrapbooking course through BigPictureScrapbooking.com. The course is designed to teach basic design principles for scrapbooking. This is the first scrapbooking course I've taken that isn't to learn digital.

As part of the pre-work, we created a page with 9 equal squares that explains who we are as scrapbookers. Here's mine:

To elaborate a bit more, I've created squares that represent:
- family heritage - to leave a legacy for our family
- me as a photographer
- the joy I feel from looking at the results
- scrapbooking as art, a creative outlet
- the design your life logo for the course
- life's story - what I scrapbook
- why I scrapbook, to record life's moments
- love, for my family
- my family (at least my children, sorry C!)



Credits:
Meredith Fenwick, Everyday, Forever (brown pattern)
Meredith Fenwick, Everyday, Fruitpunch (red solid)
J Baechtold, Woodland Berry, BG4 (green solid)
AWP, Vinegar and Brown paper, Paper1 (kraft)
Jessica Sprague, Home Away From Home, RedExotic (red pattern)
Jessica Sprague, Home Away From Home, brownsolid (brown solid)
Krista Ring, Autumn Beauty, paper7 (green pattern)
Michelle Coleman, Wonderful, paper 2 (red dot)
Princess Pamela, Abby, Brownfloral (brown floral)
DesignsByShelle, My Guy, BG1 (green dot)
Jessica Sprague, Stapled Heart
Rhonner Farrer, 2 Peas September 2005 kit, wordart
Cafe Digi, Life's Journey, lgwords
Angie Briggs, Doodles 5, Family
Raspberry Road, Endless Ephermera, Item30
Katie Pertiet, Stamped Moments, Photos
Katie Pertiet, Stitched Journaling Strips 3
Amy Martin, StandUp207, PaintStrokes4
VT Portable Remington and 28 days later fonts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments