Forever Flower Cards | Studio M

Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's been absolutely forever since I made any cards.  I joined an SU! stamping club last month and we had a second meeting on Wednesday night.  Since then I've had the hankering to start making cards again but didn't get an opportunity (and inspiration) until tonight.  As usual I did a little bit of mass production and made 5 cards (using some already cut to size card stock bases).  I used a wheel I had never used before (although I'd had it a few months) and some pearls from my Pretties Kit (again that I've never used but had a few months).  I really like the way these turned out and will use them for any occasion simply by stamping a greeting on the front (above the white cardstock) and a sentiment on the inside (Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You etc).

Here they are:

Credits:
Forever Flowers Wheel, Pretties Kit, Close to Cocoa ink, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, White CS, Pale Plum CS, older light blue CS (can't remember name of color), scallop punch, prima flower.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments