Forever Flower Cards | Studio M

Oct 12, 2008 11:00 PM

It's been absolutely forever since I made any cards.  I joined an SU! stamping club last month and we had a second meeting on Wednesday night.  Since then I've had the hankering to start making cards again but didn't get an opportunity (and inspiration) until tonight.  As usual I did a little bit of mass production and made 5 cards (using some already cut to size card stock bases).  I used a wheel I had never used before (although I'd had it a few months) and some pearls from my Pretties Kit (again that I've never used but had a few months).  I really like the way these turned out and will use them for any occasion simply by stamping a greeting on the front (above the white cardstock) and a sentiment on the inside (Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You etc).

Here they are:

Credits:
Forever Flowers Wheel, Pretties Kit, Close to Cocoa ink, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, White CS, Pale Plum CS, older light blue CS (can't remember name of color), scallop punch, prima flower.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive