100 Things I Love | Studio M

Sunday, March 22, 2009


I got the idea for this from Brian Tippett's book, "Get Creative With Type; Fun typography ideas and tips for scrapbooking".  This is the first time I remember scrapbooking a landscape 8.5 x 11 page.  

This is part of my "out of the box" thinking for scrapbooking in the future.  My new approach is Library of Memories oriented, but involves having a D Ring 12x12 album and various sizes of pages inside in any orientation, including 4x6, 5x11, 8.5x11, 11x8.5, 6x6, 8x8, 8.5x8.5, 9x9, 12x12.

The album when completed will look something like this:


I'm pretty excited about the options for doing this and the idea that it doesn't have to be chronological or even full of scrapped pages (full size photos are ok, as is kids artwork).  The only snag right now is the fact that I am having difficulty finding anyone that carries D ring albums as standard and the dilemma of what to do with my existing post bound albums (maybe ebay?).  Ideas, thoughts and comments are always welcome.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments