Printers Type Tray Stamp Storage | Studio M

May 10, 2009 9:03 AM

Ever since I saw Ali Edwards home office with a printers type tray I've wanted one too. I finally picked one up from ebay with the original intention of altering it for photographs but the little sections were too small for this idea.  So instead I followed her example for stamp storage in her office and am using it to store all the little stamps that I have (mostly alphas and word art).  I actually like this idea because I can see what I have, things I'd long forgotten about so that when I actually start stamping/paper scrapping they are right there in front of me and I think I'll feel more inclined to use them.

Ali's:


Mine:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive