First Own Portrait Photography Project

Aug 8, 2009 12:03 PM



Originally uploaded by Poorfish
While browsing on Flickr I discovered a great project for giving children their First Own Portrait. The photographer then takes a photo of them holding their polaroid portrait.

I thought it was a fabulous idea and it made me think about how lucky we are (and how much we take for granted) the ability to save a "snapshot" of our own or our children's lives.

As a photographer and scrapbooker, it is almost astounding to think (in this day and age) that some people will never see a photo of themselves and never be able to have that momento of what they looked like at 5 years old etc.

It's a great project and I encourage you to check out the photos at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_fop/pool/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive