Yesterday and Today Week 5 | Studio M

Mar 30, 2010 9:11 AM

Back in October/November 2009 I was enrolled in Ali Edwards Big Picture Scrapbooking course "Yesterday & Today".  I kept up with the first four lessons and posted layout here on my blog.  Then I was called back to the UK for a family emergency and by the time I got back I was behind and had other things on my mind.

I am now ready to pick up where I left off and finish the course. So here's the layout for week 5. The challenge was to make a layout with no photo, just journaling in a 6x12 size.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive