My Words {Studio M}

Apr 14, 2010 12:03 PM

I have a tradition of writing down all the words each child can say at 17-18 months.  There are some standard ones, "banana", "shoes", but then there seem to be words specific to each child's personality.

K's unique words were "hat", "let's go", "clean-up".
J's unique words were "bear", "frog", "diego", "tickle"
I's unique words were "butterflies", "pizza", "TV on", "bite" (the name of I's blanket because she chews on it).

I am definitely  noticing a parenting trend from going places and cleaning up (with 1 child) to pizza and TV with 3 children!  Hmmm....

Click on image for larger version

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive