Blurb, Quilt and Dell Monitor

Friday, June 25, 2010

Been neglecting the blog lately (it's the end of the school/dance year so lots going on):

I sold my copy of Photoshop CS4 and bought a Dell 24" monitor.  It's in transit but is scheduled for delivery on Monday!!!  It was a one day sale, $289 down to $189. It will be 2nd screen to my laptop.  I have CS5 suite now.

I just finished a quilt top, just large layer cake squares in Basic Grey Blush fabric (yum!!).  Will turn it into a duvet cover for K's room. The photo is with only the rows sewn when I was doing a sanity check to make sure none of the pieces were upside down or in the wrong position.




My vacation scrapbooks (digital) just arrived from Blurb.com. I'm in love. They did a great job. I got a hard cover 12x12 and 6 - 7x7 soft covers ($12.95 each!!). The whole order was $150 (the large album was going to be $125 on it's own at Creative Memories so I vote blurb as being better value for money). Will definitely use Blurb again.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments