Blurb, Quilt and Dell Monitor

Jun 25, 2010 3:37 PM

Been neglecting the blog lately (it's the end of the school/dance year so lots going on):

I sold my copy of Photoshop CS4 and bought a Dell 24" monitor.  It's in transit but is scheduled for delivery on Monday!!!  It was a one day sale, $289 down to $189. It will be 2nd screen to my laptop.  I have CS5 suite now.

I just finished a quilt top, just large layer cake squares in Basic Grey Blush fabric (yum!!).  Will turn it into a duvet cover for K's room. The photo is with only the rows sewn when I was doing a sanity check to make sure none of the pieces were upside down or in the wrong position.




My vacation scrapbooks (digital) just arrived from Blurb.com. I'm in love. They did a great job. I got a hard cover 12x12 and 6 - 7x7 soft covers ($12.95 each!!). The whole order was $150 (the large album was going to be $125 on it's own at Creative Memories so I vote blurb as being better value for money). Will definitely use Blurb again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive