Worldwide Photowalk 2010

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Saturday I attended the Worldwide Photowalk at the Eldorado Hotel here in Kelowna, British Columbia.  We set off at 8.30am on what was to be a bright and sunny morning.  First I took some photos in front of the hotel of some Harley Davidsons. Then I walked along the boardwalk taking advantage of the shade and cool weather at that hour of the morning.  I walked all the way down to Rotary beach then I headed back to the cool air conditioning of the hotel and took a few more shots before settling down with the other attendees for refreshments and brunch.

It was a great day and I got some good shots, my favorites were taken with my Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens which is extremely heavy and requires fairly fast shutter speeds in order to avoid blur.



All photos were edited in CS5 Bridge and Photoshop and shot in RAW!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments