Old layouts

Friday, November 05, 2010

I found a couple of old layouts that I haven't posted, so watch out for them.  They both use Yin Designs templates.  I mentioned Yin's templates in my previous post.  They are a different style (what I call photobooking) as the emphasis is more on the photos (and lots of them) with some journaling.  She offers a lot for free (just go through her blog archives). Feel free to leave me comments letting me know what you think.


Remember this? This one is a collection of pictures of my old apartment and views from our regular walk along the Quay.  Ahhhh, the days before country life and kids!


And this one? Hanging out at C's parents place in Palm Springs.  This was the one and only vacation we took back when we owned a computer store in Surrey.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments