a la Moda | Studio M

May 23, 2011 6:53 PM

Check out this cute dress I made for little I (also known as child #3).  The dress is made of fabric and a Moda jelly roll (Botany).  Jelly rolls are fun to work with because they are already pre-cut and the colours are already picked out for you.  Even still, with 40 choices of fabric in a jelly roll I spent almost as much time picking the fabrics as making the dress!



Little I isn't very photogenic like her big sister.  However I did manage to get these cute shots of her once she put it on.

The pattern can be found here at Moda Bakeshop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive