Semiahmoo Bliss {Marina Garrison - Fine Art & Photography}

Jun 13, 2011 8:10 PM

Had a great day! Worked on an acrylic painting of Semiahmoo Bay that I'd been meaning to work on for a while.  Used a new support, a Gotrick wooden cradled panel.  Certainly different to work on but would use again as I find canvas a bit too springy.


Here it is:

Semiahmoo  Bliss ($200) - acrylic on cradled panel
Let me know what you think! I will be exhibiting this painting and a few others at my upcoming show on 25th and 26th June at Gallaghers Canyon Auditorium, Kelowna, B.C. 10am-4pm.  Please stop by to take a look.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive