Journaling Prompts: Family HistoryAug 11, 2012 7:19 PM
Writing your life story or documenting your memories can be tough. A blank sheet of paper or notebook can be especially daunting for you if you've never written anything personal about yourself before. To help you in this process, we have developed a 12-part series of storybooking prompts that you can use as a basis for documenting your life.
The first part is: Family History
- What is your birth date and place of birth?
- What are the names of your parents & siblings?
- Where did your family come from?
- What is unique or special about your background?
- How did your ancestors contribute to your future?
- How did your parents choose your name (any nicknames)?
We hope you enjoy using these prompts as much as we enjoyed creating them for you! Please leave a comment and let us know how they worked for you. Look out for the next prompts in the series: Childhood.