Journaling Prompts: School DaysAug 25, 2012 6:28 PM
It is getting to close to the beginning of the school year so we thought focus this week's journaling prompts on: School Days
- What was school like when you were younger?
- Was there something you were really good at in school? What school activities did you participate in?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are there any funny school-related stories to share?
- Who were your favorite classmates?
- If you could spend the day doing anything, what would it be?
We'd love to hear your thoughts on our journaling prompts! Next week we'll be providing prompts on: Interests & Hobbies.