Journaling Prompts: Family & FriendsSep 15, 2012 7:35 PM
Thanks for joining us this week. We are at the half way mark on our 12-part series of Journaling Prompts about Life. This week we focus on: Family & Friends.
- When did you fall in love?
- What was the courtship, engagement, or wedding like?
- What was life like for the young couple?
- When did you have children? (Give names and birth order of children.
- What did you like to do with your family?
- What close friends did you have at this time?
Have you been using our prompts for a journaling project? Please leave comments to tell us all about it!