Journaling Prompts: Interests & HobbiesSep 1, 2012 5:31 PM
Welcome to week four of our 12-part Journaling Prompts series on Life. This week we are providing some prompts to get you writing about your: Interests & Hobbies.
- What were your interests & how did they develop?
- What was the most important thing you learned from your parents?
- What extracurricular activities did you participate in?
- What responsibilities did you have at home or in the community?
- What books/music/movies did you like?
- What did you most enjoy doing in your younger years?
We love to hear how you are using our prompts. Please leave comments below.