Journaling Prompts: Young AdulthoodSep 8, 2012 6:33 PM
This week we are going to start documenting our adult life starting with: Young Adulthood.
- When did you first leave home?
- What goals did you pursue at this time?
- How did you decide which path to pursue?
- What were some of the challenges you faced?
- What were some of the triumphs that you experienced?
- How did you serve others during this time?
Join us next week for the next instalment in our 12-part journaling prompt series with prompts on: Family & Friends.